Welcome to nodogsplash’s documentation!¶
Nodogsplash offers a simple way to provide restricted access to an internet connection. It is derived from the codebase of the Wifi Guard Dog project. Nodogsplash is released under the GNU General Public License.
- Mailing List: http://ml.ninux.org/mailman/listinfo/nodogsplash
- Original Homepage down: http://kokoro.ucsd.edu/nodogsplash
- Wifidog: http://dev.wifidog.org/
- GNU GPL: http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
The following describes what Nodogsplash does, how to get it and run it, and how to customize its behavior for your application.
- Installing nodogsplash
- How to compile Nodogsplash
- Frequenctly Asked Questions
- How nodogsplash works
- Using ndsctl
- Customizing nodogsplash
- CheckInterval Option
- Debugging nodogsplash